Stone Jewellery NZ
Exquisitely Crafted Stone Jewellery in NZ
Stone People Jewellery offers a beautiful range of stone jewellery in NZ. Whether you are searching for that perfect statement piece or looking for a gift for someone special, you’ll be hard-pressed to choose just one item from the collection that we have available. Greenstone jewellery has a rich history in the Maori culture and we are delighted to continue the tradition of carving meaningful pieces out of this semi-precious stone for future generations to appreciate.
Related Services We Provide to Natural Stone Jewellery
In addition to our wonderful assortment of gemstone necklaces, you can also choose from our selection of earrings, rings, and bracelets.
- Although pounamu or New Zealand jade forms a substantial portion of our pendant and necklace stock, you’ll be pleased to find a range of different stones as well as crystals in the form of pendants and necklaces. These include some lovely quartz specimens as well as other semi-precious stones such as lapis lazuli and amethyst.
- If you’d prefer something a little more subtle or understated than a pendant, our range of earrings or bracelets is a fabulous alternative. Luckily, you won’t have to miss out on the beautiful gemstones because we have used smaller versions of the various stones to adorn our bracelets and earrings.
- We’d also like to point out that no two pieces that we sell will ever be identical. This is because each item is crafted based on each individual stone’s form and properties. No two stones will ever be exactly the same, so it stands to reason that each piece is therefore one of a kind.
It doesn’t matter if you are opting for a more natural look or wish to dress up for the evening, we have natural stones, and crystals embedded in sterling silver for a more refined look.
What You Can Expect from Stone People Jewellery Regarding a New Zealand Stone Necklace
Maori tribes believe that pounamu stones are both powerful and precious. When you gift someone a Greenstone pendant or necklace its lovely to choose the most meaning design that will resonate with that person.
- Our experienced artisans have worked with greenstone for many years. When you buy a greenstone necklace from us, know that someone well-versed in this form of art has crafted it. We choose each stone for its individual and unique beauty, and our artists are adept at combining craftsmanship and spirituality to create one-of-a-kind pieces destined to become family heirlooms.
- We can ship your order anywhere in the world, and if your purchase is $150 or more, we will ship your items to you at no extra charge. If you’re off the beaten track, it may take a little longer, but we will advise you timeously if we cannot arrange shipment.
- We use greenstone, also referred to as jade or pounamu, sourced from the west coast of the South Island of New Zealand.
About Stone People Jewellery
We have a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer when it comes to pounamu pendants and other jewellery. Our proficiency extends to a wide variety of other stones as well as crafting sterling silver jewellery. We are proudly New Zealand-owned and operated. We aim to provide you with an exquisite and eclectic range of jewellery, crafted using old techniques and knowledge passed on for many generations.
Please do feel free to get in touch with us if you have questions about any of the items we have available, or if you’re looking for something more specific that you haven’t been able to find yet. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.