Many Believe Semi-Precious Gemstones Grant Healing and Generate Positive Energy
Our team has been working with different semi-precious gemstones for many years. We provide our customers with beautiful, yet meaningful jewellery. Discover our stunning creations, whether you simply want to purchase a lovely carving, or aim to use it as part of your spiritual practice.
Fast Facts About Our Semi-Precious Stone Jewellery
We select gemstones that have exceptional qualities. Skilled artisans craft our sterling silver and stone jewellery by hand to make each piece one of a kind.
- Rose Quartz is an admired gemstone that is said to heal heartaches, is associated with love, and calms the wearer with gentle energy. Wear it as a pendant around your neck, close to your heart to dissolve emotional wounds and resentment.
- We sourced our Sterling Silver Hessonite Garnet Pendant from Sri Lanka, and then hand-carved by our very own Allan Moreton. Garnets can protect and energise you, dispel fears, bring about mental clarity, and increase self-confidence.
- View our exquisite Brazil amethyst pendants carved by Dean Taylor. Many believe that the stone brings tranquillity and peace in addition to courage and strength. This beautiful stone augments the intuition and frees up creativity by connecting with the spiritual sphere.
- Our semi-precious jewellery pieces come with either a silver chain and velvet drawstring pouch or an adjustable cord and jute drawstring bag.
Select the adornment you want based on our online photographs taken from every angle. We ship that exact article to our local and international customers, for free.
What You Should Know About Our Semi-Precious Jewellery
We supply a range of handcrafted jewellery - bracelets, earrings, rings and necklaces - made of a wide variety of semi-precious stones and petrified wood. These include pieces inspired by Maori symbols including Koru, Toki or Adze, Manaia, Hei Tiki, and Hei Matau or Fish Hooks,.
- The Koru is based on the shape of an unfolding fern frond and is a symbol of creation. Its rounded shape signifies constant movement while the inflowing coil implies going back to the source.
- The Toki or Adze denotes a Maori tool used to shape or carve. It symbolises courage, determination and strength in difficult circumstances. View our Toki made of Jade, Argillite, Mookaite jasper, and Lapis Lazuli.
- Aroha translated means love, so take a look at our evocative heart pendants made of Clear Quartz, Greenstone, and Petrified Wood. Our stylised Hei Matau is in the shape of a fish hook and carved from New Zealand Jade or Pounamu, represents blessings and a protected journey across the water.
Please read our returns, refund and cancellation policy before placing your semi-precious jewellery order.
About Stone People Jewellery
Inform us within five days if you want to return the article for an exchange or refund. Please note that you are responsible for any custom fees, VAT, or local taxes charged by your country. We do not offer refunds if you decline to pay these.
Contact us to view our available products.